Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

KDT
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromKDT
Date08/21/2012 01:56 (08/20/2012 16:56)
Message-ID<702a534a-a866-489e-9fb7-874b40a13f5f@googlegroups.com>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLewis (3h & 34m)
Laszlo Lebrun (5h & 38m)

On Monday, August 20, 2012 7:23:22 AM UTC-4, Laszlo Lebrun wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 20.08.2012 12:50, KDT wrote:

On Monday, August 20, 2012 4:22:40 AM UTC-4, Laszlo Lebrun wrote:

On 20.08.2012 09:15, Lewis wrote:

Try setting your user agent to

"Safari iOS 5.1 - iPad"

Amazing how many "this site requires flash" sites do not, in fact,

require flash.

So That is your testing method to see whether a site requires flash or not?

ROTFL!

Yes because people like you and Steve think just because a site uses Flash on a desktop browser doesn't preclude the same site having a mobile version that doesn't use Flash for video.

And you think the whenever you don't become an error or a "this site

requires flash" with your "iOS" user agent, you won't miss the flashed

content?

Way, are you candid...

No, I think when I go to a site that shows Flash video and you change the user agent and you get the same video content using H.264 you are not in fact missing the Flash content.....

Lewis (3h & 34m)
Laszlo Lebrun (5h & 38m)