Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Sandman
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Message-ID<mr-E75F05.21332121082012@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (1h & 3m) > Sandman
Laszlo Lebrun (1h & 12m) > Sandman

In article <k10kc1$gru$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
All those formats sound great. But how does that allow me to view Flash content?

Sandman
Why would you ever want to view crappy flash content?

Laszlo Lebrun
...for the best of all reasons:

because *I want it*

Stupidest advocacy reason if I ever saw one. Who gives a flying fuck what *you* want? I was hoping for a reason that would resonate with reasonable intelligent people, and here you chime in with your irrelevant "wants". Who cares??

and I am not willing to let any fucking idiot decide on my behalf what is good for me and what I must not see,

You're already doing that by using Adobes proprietary code to view that content. Stay locked in to their solution where you have absolutely no say what so ever how and where you can reach that content, and I'll continue using open standards that are supported by every platform on planet earth.

Silly fanboys...

-- Sandman[.net]