Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Jack Spratley
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromJack Spratley
Date08/20/2012 13:26 (08/20/2012 04:26)
Message-ID<05c217c2-a511-4f89-9bb8-66b89cf7cf8c@v6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>
FollowsAlan Baker

On Aug 18, 11:33=A0pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <lPmdnVj648gtPLLNnZ2dnUVZ_q6dn...@giganews.com>, =A0Steve de Mena <st...@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 8/15/12 11:56 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

...and you trolls were all wrong!

<http://www.webmonkey.com/2012/08/no-more-flash-for-android/>

Phone makers and/or Adobe are doing a real disservice to their customers by not making Flash available.

Alan Baker
Actually, I think they're doing their customers a service by forcing sites to provide content that isn't in a proprietary format.

Steve de Mena
It's an integral part of many of today's web sites, which are rendered (or should I say NOT rendered) useless without Flash.

Alan Baker
No. It is NOT an INTEGRAL part of many websites, Steve. Integral implies that there is no other way to deliver the same content.

wrong, idiot. use dictionary if you know what it is.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, =A0 =A0I guess I'll let him off the hook