Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Lloyd
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromLloyd
Date08/22/2012 02:20 (08/21/2012 19:20)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-287E92.19202721082012@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsSnit
Followupsed (11m)
Snit (1h & 44m)

In article <CC59647F.8A08%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 8/21/12 3:20 PM, in article 38eb4fa9-4e45-4e5b-8085-8c96972c1d16@googlegroups.com, "ed" <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:20:00 PM UTC-7, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <c2e5a4ce-dd60-4856-85b6-3d0ee4e7155d@googlegroups.com>,

ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:22:46 AM UTC-7, KDT wrote:

KDT
On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:30:48 AM UTC-4, Steven de Mena wrote:

ed

KDT
List some of the sites. You have already been shown to be wrong about CBS.?

ed
south park, amex fhr, and hulu (for non subscription access, so hulu+ does nothing for me) are still the big ones for me. i'll let you know in a couple weeks if the yahoo fantasy football site (or the app) is any better this year (last year the draft site was flash only, and you couldn't draft from the app (android or ios)).

Lloyd
Leave Hulu out of it as they have non-flash video without subscription.

ed
wait, what? where?

Snit
<http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop>

I didn't know the hulu-desktop application was flash free.

ed (11m)
Snit (1h & 44m)