Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

ed
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Fromed
Date08/22/2012 17:02 (08/22/2012 08:02)
Message-ID<e8df5460-f7ec-4787-b471-3d7565f66214@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 5m) > ed

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:48:23 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <0b5c4bd9-d40a-4e11-bb01-59c13a01b9ba@googlegroups.com>,

ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

I see you snipped the word "outline" from my post in order to make it

seem like you fulfilled that part of what I wrote by saying that you

have done it the easy way. More and more like a fanboy, actually!

ed
Sorry, I didn't mean to snip anything - Google groups made a change which is

jacked and making it harder to get a clean post. As far as an outline, if you

really need one:

1: download hacked flash

2: click on it when it finishes downloading

3: answer in the affirmative when it asks if you want to install

That's it. Or, more succinctly, but just as informative, (and as I said)

download and install.

Sandman
Worst. Outline. Ever.

Download from where? URL?

Click on the file? Double click? Am I doing this on my computer? How

do I click on it on my Android phone? How do I click on it on my phone?

You'll par do me for not taking you seriously while you quibble over how to click, while taking no issues with let's outline (with doozies like a dB push...)

On the off chance you're not just troll in, I'm running g this:

http://www.atwistedweb.com/tmp/Hulified_v11.0.1.153_bilago.apk

Download and run from your phone, as I'm sure you know.

So you're up to three steps from the 10 steps in the "hard way" but

some crucial parts are missing in your outline. I am sitting here with my Nexus. I can't follow along at all here.

You asked for an outline. Not detailed instructions which include how to click, as if you don't know what I mean.

Now, please quit trolling this conversation. :-)

Sandman (1h & 5m) > ed