Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Sandman
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Message-ID<mr-881FCD.18073922082012@News.Individual.NET>
Followsed
Followupsed (1h & 25m) > Sandman

In article <e8df5460-f7ec-4787-b471-3d7565f66214@googlegroups.com>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

Get yourself a decent news client will you?

Sandman
Worst. Outline. Ever.

Download from where? URL? Click on the file? Double click? Am I doing this on my computer? How do I click on it on my Android phone? How do I click on it on my phone?

ed
You'll par do me for not taking you seriously while you quibble over how to click, while taking no issues with let's outline (with doozies like a dB push...)

That's the point. That list was used by KDT as a point on how *hard* it is to install Flash on an Android phone. Any more points (like having to install the Android SDK) would just add more point and amplify the point he was trying to make.

YOU responded by saying that you're using the "easy way", which implies one does not have to be a seasoned Android developer to employ it. And then you're very muddy about just how it is done. A request of an outline for this supposedly "easy" way would be for the benefit of someone who isn't a Android developer or Android "hacker". I.e. a regular user. Because of your "easy" way doesn't cater to the regular user - i.e. is too hard for them, then it's not really a relevant input to the topic.

On the off chance you're not just troll in, I'm running g this:

What the fuck is wrong with your posts? How come others are able to post via Google and not sound like they're typing sitting on a washing machine.

http://www.atwistedweb.com/tmp/Hulified_v11.0.1.153_bilago.apk

Wtf? That's the same domain that you're posting from (i.e. your email address). Are you the one making available hacked versions of Flash? How do I know if this is the latest version? How do I know it's not infected with a virus or something? Where would my sister or my father download this from in an easy way? From you? This just seems very odd.

Download and run from your phone, as I'm sure you know.

I don't. I don't know how I "run" things on my Nexus. I don't have it at home, so I'll email that link to me so I can try clicking on it tomorrow. I'll report back on it. You'll have to add the means on how to procure this URL to your list, though. Or a valid URL.

Sandman
So you're up to three steps from the 10 steps in the "hard way" but

some crucial parts are missing in your outline. I am sitting here with my Nexus. I can't follow along at all here.

ed
You asked for an outline. Not detailed instructions which include how to click, as if you don't know what I mean.

I know how to "click" links on an Android phone. I have no idea how to click files.

<snip trolling>

-- Sandman[.net]

ed (1h & 25m) > Sandman