Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Sandman
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Message-ID<mr-533CAF.08030922082012@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (1h & 12m) > Sandman

In article <k10s2l$7uc$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
and I am not willing to let any fucking idiot decide

Sandman
on my behalf what is good for me and what I must not see,

You're already doing that by using Adobes proprietary code to view that content.

Laszlo Lebrun
Think twice. Adobe does not dictate what I should see or not.

Only *HOW* you see it. They *require* you to use their software to view the content from, for instance, south park. You don't have any choice. It's either Adobe or the highway.

Enjoy your virtual prison, fanboy.

-- Sandman[.net]

Laszlo Lebrun (1h & 12m) > Sandman