Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date08/24/2012 18:52 (08/24/2012 18:52)
Message-ID<k18bfp$geb$1@tota-refugium.de>

On 24.08.2012 13:34, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <k17jmt$3ht$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Cool. so alongside Adobes desktop development, someone will actually develop ... What kind of release schedule will they have?

Laszlo Lebrun
Oh you asked some question?

Sandman
No worries, it was written in English so you weren't expected to understand it.

Laszlo Lebrun
Understanding your "logic"

Sandman
My logic is expressed with a code you have yet to decipher: English. You're stuck at the first barrier to participate in this discussion. Let me know when you breach it!

Sounds pretty much like your utterances are driven by a kind of verbal Tourette syndrom. Can't you really control your repetitions? I'm sure there is a cure, at least to attenuate the worst attacks. Whishing you the best... Laszlo

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)