Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

KDT
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromKDT
Date08/22/2012 13:06 (08/22/2012 04:06)
Message-ID<70641c44-d6ac-4de4-a3d3-83d1aa1afe0f@o3g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (2h & 40m) > KDT

On Aug 22, 1:53=A0am, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_leb...@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 22.08.2012 01:24, KDT wrote:

because*I want it* =A0and I am not willing to let any fucking idiot de=

cide

on my behalf what is good for me and what I must not see,

Sounds strange for you as an Apple addict, does it?

So uhhh, Adobe was the idiot that decided to drop Flash for Android, no=

t Apple.

You did not appear to realize that Adobe only stopped delivering Flash for Android fron the online store, it is and will still be availableon many devices as lons as the manufacturer wants it =A0and Adobe will still support it.

Adobe is only allowing updates to *current phones that have Flash already installed*. No new devices will be supported by Adobe.

Laszlo Lebrun (2h & 40m) > KDT