Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

KDT
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromKDT
Date08/22/2012 01:24 (08/21/2012 16:24)
Message-ID<bd8da775-7a24-40b3-bbc9-d5d1da8f3048@googlegroups.com>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (6h & 28m) > KDT

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:34:41 PM UTC-4, Laszlo Lebrun wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 21.08.2012 10:01, Sandman wrote:

In article <4uadncUotLEUpK7NnZ2dnUVZ5uWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,

Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 8/19/12 2:57 PM, KDT wrote:

Who doesn't support H.264? Microsoft and Apple have built in support for

H.264 and every single modern smart phone has hardware decoding of H..264.

H.264 is supported natively by iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Even

Mozilla supports H.264 on Firefox for Android,

All those formats sound great. But how does that allow me to view

Flash content?

Why would you ever want to view crappy flash content?

Laszlo Lebrun
...for the best of all reasons:

because *I want it* and I am not willing to let any fucking idiot decide

on my behalf what is good for me and what I must not see,

Sounds strange for you as an Apple addict, does it?

So uhhh, Adobe was the idiot that decided to drop Flash for Android, not Apple.

Laszlo Lebrun (6h & 28m) > KDT