Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

ed
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Fromed
Date08/22/2012 15:33 (08/22/2012 06:33)
Message-ID<0b5c4bd9-d40a-4e11-bb01-59c13a01b9ba@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (14m) > ed

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:26:01 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <dcf09d95-3137-4a30-a447-36924ebad5cd@googlegroups.com>,

ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

This is where the Android advocate would out not.

ed
Really? Me saying what the easy way was (just download and install the

hacked version of flash) further down (where you snipped it out instead of

RIGHT HERE is an issue? Really?!

Sandman
I see you snipped the word "outline" from my post in order to make it

seem like you fulfilled that part of what I wrote by saying that you

have done it the easy way. More and more like a fanboy, actually!

Sorry, I didn't mean to snip anything - Google groups made a change which is jacked and making it harder to get a clean post. As far as an outline, if you really need one: 1: download hacked flash 2: click on it when it finishes downloading 3: answer in the affirmative when it asks if you want to install

That's it. Or, more succinctly, but just as informative, (and as I said) download and install.

Sandman (14m) > ed