Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Snit
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Message-ID<CC517498.8106%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsCarpathiaMan
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (7h & 19m)
Laszlo Lebrun (8h & 8m)

On 8/15/12 1:39 PM, in article 4b059bd9-2e09-4448-b2ab-5979e7ce39a3@googlegroups.com, "CarpathiaMan" <synth.virtuoso@gmail.com>wrote:

CarpathiaMan
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:56:24 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
...and you trolls were all wrong!

<http://www.webmonkey.com/2012/08/no-more-flash-for-android/>

CarpathiaMan
What do you think this means exactly? Is the Web as a whole going to try to be pushed into being HTML5 as much as possible, or some other kind of equivalent technology?

And me who just bought an Android tablet.

-- Erich K.

Flash is not designed for touch interfaces... too many Flash based programs, for example, assume "mouse-over" which does not exist with most touch interfaces. It just is not a good fit. Good to see Adobe admit Apple was right about this.

-- * cc was unable to post a set of data that went back to 2007. * cc is unable to post an Excel Workbook or otherwise back his claims. * cc failed to show any sigma depiction I called wrong that was not. * cc could not list a single step missed in making a linear trend line.

Laszlo Lebrun (7h & 19m)
Laszlo Lebrun (8h & 8m)