Re: The Lone Alien theory

Swarvegorilla
SubjectRe: The Lone Alien theory
FromSwarvegorilla
Date07/27/2001 10:50 (07/27/2001 18:50)
Message-ID<qqd87.23$ho.4614@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.cult-movies.alien
Followswmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm
<< We can observe the most amazing metamorphoses on Earth. We have plants

that

can switch from sexual to asexual reproduction under different

environmental

conditions. We have animals that can change their sex. We have also Ridley Scott saying that the Alien looked humanoid because the Face Hugger's

victim

was human. >>

I'm trying to transform everything into a neat bundle, but I like the idea

of

the way in alien 3 has cryotubes that seem to transform into ones of a different design, and this reality allows for aliens to manifest different

life

cycles without anyone questioning the difference

it's kind of like how as the beer is emptied yet a new one must be brought forthright before said drinking can continue....... If the alien truely is a chaotic creature that evolves in response to it's prey and there are infinite realities out there then surely there is a creature with the life cycle being coccuned right now and come a few days we will indeed have this dual breeder creature.

-) infinite realities...... is there a better way to prove something

exists? Swarvegorilla