Re: The Lone Alien theory

Eberhard Schefold
SubjectRe: The Lone Alien theory
FromEberhard Schefold
Date07/21/2001 10:16 (07/21/2001 10:16)
Message-ID<9jbdqi$2su$02$1@news.t-online.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.cult-movies.alien
FollowsKeith Hazelwood
Followupswmmvrrvrrmm (2d, 2h & 44m)

"Keith Hazelwood" schrieb ...

Keith Hazelwood
Ah, yes, the old "it's a 'perfect organism' so it can do anything" rationale. Why not just say they can sprout flowers out of their arse if the need arises?

We can observe the most amazing metamorphoses on Earth. We have plants that can switch from sexual to asexual reproduction under different environmental conditions. We have animals that can change their sex. We have also Ridley Scott saying that the Alien looked humanoid because the Face Hugger's victim was human.

I don't think Rob's theory is very far fetched.

wmmvrrvrrmm (2d, 2h & 44m)