Re: The Lone Alien theory

Robbie Grant
SubjectRe: The Lone Alien theory
FromRobbie Grant
Date07/18/2001 02:48 (07/18/2001 10:48)
Message-ID<3B54DCC1.3AE1558F@ozemail.com.au>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.cult-movies.alien
FollowsDelta5Qmp
Followupswmmvrrvrrmm (1m, 27d, 9h & 16m)

Delta5Qmp wrote:

Delta5Qmp
Giger's Film Design, where you see work for a bull-born alien and a "Bambi" alien. How they would have fit into the film is anyones guess. -RE

The bull alien was originally to replace the dog alien (or rather, the dog alien replaced the bull alien). The prisoners had there ox-type creatures that they used to perform heavy-lifting tasks (such as moving the eev), as well as to eat. I have no idea about this "bambi" alien.

-- *The Fuzz* You are about to begin reading The Fuzz's new sig. Relax. Concentrate. Dispel every other thought. -"And after that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again"- | http://www.ozemail.com.au/~randrgrant \ / "For such is the nature of men, that howsoever they -- O O -- may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more / \ eloquent, or more learned; yet they will hardly believe _| |_ there be many so wise as themselves...

wmmvrrvrrmm (1m, 27d, 9h & 16m)