Re: The Lone Alien theory

Robbie Grant
SubjectRe: The Lone Alien theory
FromRobbie Grant
Date07/14/2001 12:24 (07/14/2001 20:24)
Message-ID<3B501DD0.6A4EEC3C@ozemail.com.au>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.cult-movies.alien
FollowsKeith Hazelwood

Keith Hazelwood wrote:

Keith Hazelwood
he never even had an opportunity to see, let alone examine and analyze, the adult alien. On what did he base his opinion?

You don't know that. We don't know what contact the company had or had not made with the derelict, or what that resulted in that may have necessitated sending in a mining team. For what it's worth, I agree (pretty much) with the rest of your point there -- just not with basing it on this logic. Ash seemed far more knowledgeable than he had any right to be. On what, indeed, *did* he base his opinion? And what motive would he have to lie?

-- *The Fuzz* You are about to begin reading The Fuzz's new sig. Relax. Concentrate. Dispel every other thought. -"And after that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again"- | http://www.ozemail.com.au/~randrgrant \ / "For such is the nature of men, that howsoever they -- O O -- may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more / \ eloquent, or more learned; yet they will hardly believe _| |_ there be many so wise as themselves...