Re: The Lone Alien theory

wmmvrrvrrmm
SubjectRe: The Lone Alien theory
Fromwmmvrrvrrmm
Date07/23/2001 13:01 (07/23/2001 13:01)
Message-ID<20010723070111.01701.00003197@nso-mq.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.cult-movies.alien
FollowsEberhard Schefold
FollowupsSwarvegorilla (3d, 21h & 49m)

In article <9jbdqi$2su$02$1@news.t-online.com>, "Eberhard Schefold" <ebab@gmx.de>wrote:

<< We can observe the most amazing metamorphoses on Earth. We have plants that can switch from sexual to asexual reproduction under different environmental conditions. We have animals that can change their sex. We have also Ridley Scott saying that the Alien looked humanoid because the Face Hugger's victim was human. >>

I'm trying to transform everything into a neat bundle, but I like the idea of the way in alien 3 has cryotubes that seem to transform into ones of a different design, and this reality allows for aliens to manifest different life cycles without anyone questioning the difference ------------------------------------------------------------- The Wmmvrrvrrmm Place!(my writings and artwork) http://member.aol.com/wmvrrvrrmm The Velvet Belly Page(dedicated to the band Velvet Belly) http://www.geocities.com/velvet_belly_uk

Swarvegorilla (3d, 21h & 49m)