Re: Shill exposed

-hh
SubjectRe: Shill exposed
From-hh
Date08/21/2013 22:43 (08/21/2013 13:43)
Message-ID<dddfff0f-48c4-4b9a-bf64-a676ea90ce7a@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNobody (Edwin)

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:25:49 PM UTC-4, Nobody wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
On 8/21/2013 1:59 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
Nobody <nobody@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
I found postings by "Lloyd Parsons" going back to 1995. That's eighteen years worth of posts. If you retired at 62, you're 80 now!

Lloyd
And what makes you think that I retired in 1995?

Logical assumptions which were flawed ;-)

Yeah, I posted then, maybe even before then, ...

Not particularly surprising, since the popular use of USENET goes back into the 1980s.

...but didn't retire until 2005. Well, actually I retired from the Navy in 1983.

Nobody (Edwin)
So you retired, but you didn't retire? LOL

Well, it has become self evident that another topic that "Nobody" is unfamilar with is US Military Service benefits, specifically the ability to retire at 20 years gets you half your basic pay.

(FYI, 'up or out' is being reserved for another educational session).

The implications of this are that an 18 year enlistee could retire before he is age 40, and a 22-year old college graduate could similarly retire at 20 years at age 42.

You shills really need to keep better track of your cover stories.

What's needed are posters who have better reading comprehension on what was said and the ability to do basic "addition and subtraction" class math.

For example, a 2005 retirement at age 65 would suggest being born in 1940, and taking the reported 1983 military requirement and backing off 20-25 years would mean entry into Service at circa 1958-63 and age 18-23 ... these dates all fit with each other quite well...even that today's age would be roughly ~73 (not 80).

Lloyd
Your understanding and math are really fucked. Were you born this stupid, or is it an acquired skill?

Lloyd, it is an unfortunate artifact from Nobody's attempt to regester as a valid poster: as a consequence of having failed the math & logic tests, the only way that he can save face is to be an Anonymous Troll ;-)

-hh