Re: Shill exposed

Nobody
SubjectRe: Shill exposed
FromNobody
Date08/11/2013 08:04 (08/11/2013 01:04)
Message-ID<ku8j0r$cvb$1@news.albasani.net>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsLloyd (11h & 56m)

Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktmg0g$a5u$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <invalid@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody
Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktinva$efg$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nobody
[...]

Lloyd
As it is in September I'll be taken back to 5Gb free which is more than enough for my uses.

Nobody
Your uses as the retired person named "Lloyd Parsons?" Didn't you drop the "Parsons" from your name because people would realize the ten or fifteen years you've been posting would make you 75 or 80 years old?

LOL

Lloyd
Are you terminally stupid or what?

Obviously I'm not as stupid as taking you at your word would require.

I'm nearly 70, what IS your fucking point?

You'd have to be oldr than that, Lloyd Parsons.

Care to explain why you changed your posting name after using it for 10 or 15 years? Or why somebody with a happy retirement like you describe having would waste it shilling for Apple on Usenet?

Lloyd (11h & 56m)