Re: Shill exposed

flatfish
SubjectRe: Shill exposed
Fromflatfish+++
Date08/12/2013 00:27 (08/11/2013 18:27)
Message-ID<z79he8qlufwp$.175coiouz422s$.dlg@40tude.net>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
FollowsJay Songbird

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 17:45:10 -0400, Jay Songbird wrote:

Jay Songbird
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-3A7FB7.13005011082013@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <ku8j0r$cvb$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <invalid@invalid.com>wrote:

Lloyd
Lloyd wrote:

Nobody
In article <ktmg0g$a5u$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <invalid@invalid.com>wrote:

Lloyd
Lloyd wrote:

Nobody
In article <ktinva$efg$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Lloyd
[...]

Nobody
As it is in September I'll be taken back to 5Gb free which is more than enough for my uses.

Lloyd
Your uses as the retired person named "Lloyd Parsons?" Didn't you drop the "Parsons" from your name because people would realize the ten or fifteen years you've been posting would make you 75 or 80 years old?

LOL

Nobody
Are you terminally stupid or what?

Lloyd
Obviously I'm not as stupid as taking you at your word would require.

Nobody
I'm nearly 70, what IS your fucking point?

Lloyd
You'd have to be oldr than that, Lloyd Parsons.

Care to explain why you changed your posting name after using it for 10 or 15 years? Or why somebody with a happy retirement like you describe having would waste it shilling for Apple on Usenet?

Wasn't aware that I had changed my posting name over the years. I'm sorry that it upsets you, but you'll just have to suffer! :)

As to a happy retirement, yep I'm pretty happy in retirement. Posting in usenet is something I enjoy doing for a bit most days.

At other times I'm on the golf course, or playing the organ, or watching TV, reading a book, reading email, surfing the web. All at times that are most convenient for me, and I can do as much or as little of all of that totally on my timeclock!

Jay Songbird
Speaking of the organ, how did you make out?

Question: What's better than roses on a piano?

Tulips on an organ... Rimshot...

-- flatfish+++ PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/