Re: Add to our coffers...

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromLloyd
Date08/04/2013 20:59 (08/04/2013 13:59)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-C002B2.13590804082013@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsJay Songbird
Followups-hh (2h & 2m)
Nashton (15h & 49m)

In article <ktm6ck$mpj$1@dont-email.me>, "Jay Songbird" <Jay@email.com> wrote:

Jay Songbird
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-AA72FE.10100604082013@news.eternal-september.org...

snip for brevity.

Lloyd
I pretty much guessed that would be your answer. So you personally not owning any Macs is technically true, but you do own them via your majority shares.

Jay Songbird
I would say there's a question pertaining to that. Technically speaking, the corporation owns all the assets. Dividends are distributed to the shareholders. If, say; the corporation owns a car, and it is sold, the monies must go into the corporate account, not a shareholder account.

Perhaps one of the financial mavens here, Alwin or -hh, can weigh in and add a pile of nonsensical BS to the thread.

So he only owns the majority share of the Macs? I wonder which parts are included... :)

-hh (2h & 2m)
Nashton (15h & 49m)