Re: Add to our coffers...

Jay Songbird
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromJay Songbird
Date08/04/2013 23:46 (08/04/2013 17:46)
Message-ID<ktmhml$m5g$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsKDT
FollowupsJay Songbird (14h & 22m)

"KDT" wrote in message news:8e0f874e-70e1-49f6-b37f-96725d0e9818@googlegroups.com...

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 2:33:09 PM UTC-4, Jay Songbird wrote:

KDT
"Lloyd" wrote in message

snip for brevity.

Jay Songbird
I pretty much guessed that would be your answer. So you personally

not

owning any Macs is technically true, but you do own them via your

majority shares.

KDT
I would say there's a question pertaining to that. Technically

speaking, the corporation owns all the assets. Dividends are

distributed to the shareholders.

Someone doesn't know the different types of corporations.....

In the event I was not clear, Worm, I would like you to explain how assets are handled differently by the different types of corporations. "Assets", know what I mean.

FYI: I own a Sub S, and I know how monies are distributed, so you don't have to beat on that one.

Think you can do that, Buckey?

Jay Songbird (14h & 22m)