Re: Add to our coffers...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromAlan Baker
Date08/05/2013 22:01 (08/05/2013 13:01)
Message-ID<alangbaker-AFA810.13013205082013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsJay Songbird (37m)

In article <ktnvu6$f8d$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
On 8/4/2013 3:59 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktm6ck$mpj$1@dont-email.me>, "Jay Songbird" <Jay@email.com> wrote:

Jay Songbird
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-AA72FE.10100604082013@news.eternal-september.org...

snip for brevity.

Lloyd
I pretty much guessed that would be your answer. So you personally not owning any Macs is technically true, but you do own them via your majority shares.

Jay Songbird
I would say there's a question pertaining to that. Technically speaking, the corporation owns all the assets. Dividends are distributed to the shareholders. If, say; the corporation owns a car, and it is sold, the monies must go into the corporate account, not a shareholder account.

Perhaps one of the financial mavens here, Alwin or -hh, can weigh in and add a pile of nonsensical BS to the thread.

Lloyd
So he only owns the majority share of the Macs? I wonder which parts are included... :)

Nashton
You and your comrades really ought to buy, steal or rent a life. It's pathetic.

I think it's hilarious that you conceal the fact that you do in practical terms own Macs and that you're now attempting to slam software you declared was terrific...

...and what's pathetic is the time you spend in here slamming a company and its products that you claim you don't use.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."