Re: Add to our coffers...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromNashton
Date08/04/2013 17:20 (08/04/2013 12:20)
Message-ID<ktlrfd$9gi$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsLloyd (6m) > Nashton

On 8/4/2013 12:10 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktlqir$7b1$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
On 8/4/2013 11:57 AM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktlps2$5b8$2@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
On 8/4/2013 11:10 AM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <mr-5A1586.16042304082013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lloydparsons-338B20.08415704082013@news.eternal-september.org>, Lloyd <lloydparsons@me.com>wrote:

KDT
So in your personal experience with your Windows Phone, how have you found iCloud lacking?

Lloyd
Tut tut, you weren't supposed to remember he didn't have an iPhone! :)

That said, he did use it from his Macs. Probably still does.

Sandman
Nashton 11/15/2012 07:17:28 AM <k8312o$g5d$1@speranza.aioe.org>

"I don't own nor will I ever buy another Mac."

Lloyd
And you can believe that or not, right? :)

Nasty has been quite full of shit for quite awhile now. He's on a roll!! :)

Nashton
I don't own nor will I ever purchase another Mac. Is that stupid Swede having an Alzheimer moment *again*? Is it that hard to fathom?

The Macs I currently use belong to a company, which owns them.

Lloyd
Would that be a company you own?

Nashton
I own the majority of shares in said company. To turn around and sell the 2 iMacs and MBP (that are working fine for now), would not be a wise move. FMP and Daylite work fine on all of them. Especially since OSX runs fine under emulation on my PC for Daylite and FMP is as stable as a rock with the server residing on a PC.

Lloyd
I pretty much guessed that would be your answer. So you personally not owning any Macs is technically true, but you do own them via your majority shares.

And I do understand why. Daylite is hard to beat for all its quirks and foibles!

Daylite is a piece of crap. I just spent so much time creating templates, I'm too lazy and pressed for time to move to a better CRM. And that would mean that I would have to set up PCs at the office and replace the Macs.

Nashton
Of course when that utterly irrelevant, cherry picking Swedish noob reads something on this forum, he'll either misquote it or paste it completely out of context.

His life *is* that boring.

Is there anybody home in your collective heads Macfreaks?