Re: Shill exposed

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Shill exposed
FromAlan Baker
Date08/22/2013 01:18 (08/21/2013 16:18)
Message-ID<alangbaker-66EF5E.16183221082013@news.datemas.de>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
FollowsNobody (Edwin)

In article <kv3hkd$p0b$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <nobody@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
On 8/21/2013 5:23 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <kv3485$ugi$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <nobody@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
On 8/21/2013 1:59 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <kv2v8h$jmm$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <nobody@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
On 8/11/2013 1:00 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ku8j0r$cvb$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <invalid@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody
Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktmg0g$a5u$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <invalid@invalid.com>wrote:

Nobody
Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <ktinva$efg$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nobody
[...]

Lloyd
As it is in September I'll be taken back to 5Gb free which is more than enough for my uses.

Nobody
Your uses as the retired person named "Lloyd Parsons?" Didn't you drop the "Parsons" from your name because people would realize the ten or fifteen years you've been posting would make you 75 or 80 years old?

LOL

Lloyd
Are you terminally stupid or what?

Nobody
Obviously I'm not as stupid as taking you at your word would require.

Lloyd
I'm nearly 70, what IS your fucking point?

Nobody
You'd have to be older than that, Lloyd Parsons.

Care to explain why you changed your posting name after using it for 10 or 15 years? Or why somebody with a happy retirement like you describe having would waste it shilling for Apple on Usenet?

Lloyd
Wasn't aware that I had changed my posting name over the years.

Nobody (Edwin)
You weren't aware the "Parsons" dropped off your posting name? Did it fall off while you weren't looking?

Lloyd
Nope, probably was a new/changed signup somewhere along the way. I never noticed, never cared either.

Nobody (Edwin)
You never noticed your posting name was cut in half after years of using it? LOL

Others noticed it, Lloyd Parsons.

Lloyd
I'm sorry that it upsets you, but you'll just have to suffer! :)

Nobody (Edwin)
What did I write to indicate I'm upset?

Lloyd
Why else would you bring it up as if it had some importance.

Nobody (Edwin)
I brought it up to expose a shill. For someone who insults the intelligence of others, you're not doing so well.

Alan Baker
So changing one's posting name makes one a "shill" now, Edwin/MacNut/.../... .../Nobody?

Nobody (Edwin)
It looks like another shill (or Lloyd's sock) has decided to confuse the issue by playing stupid.

LOL

It's so much easier to pretend that there's only one person who finds you hilariously lame...

...right, "Nobody"?

LOL

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."