Re: Add to our coffers...

KDT
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromKDT
Date08/05/2013 14:13 (08/05/2013 05:13)
Message-ID<3f89daa0-ee6c-4923-90f6-0a91a360105c@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton

On Monday, August 5, 2013 6:54:26 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 8/4/2013 3:57 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <7fb6a581-53a8-4882-bf82-4e52644bb111@googlegroups.com>, KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 2:36:13 PM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Daylite is a POS, no matter how you slice it or dice it and stop projecting.

If I hadn't invested time and effort into making it what I needed it to

be, without the effort of having Marketcircle troubleshoot it for a fee,

I would switch in a heartbeat.

Windows offers much more choice in CRM software and there are many web

based services.

KDT
So you made a bad purchasing decision......

Lloyd
Many years ago and then bragged about how good it was. Well, right up until he decided to dumb down with Windows... :)

Nashton
You're grasping for straws, old man.

In regards to DayLite...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/6IXNBttVxVQ/LsV2K-0ZmrIJ