Re: Add to our coffers...

Jay Songbird
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromJay Songbird
Date08/04/2013 23:19 (08/04/2013 17:19)
Message-ID<ktmg4m$e8l$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsKDT

"KDT" wrote in message news:242b48f5-7087-41ff-b0e2-0f3596711154@googlegroups.com...

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 10:43:12 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

KDT
On 8/4/2013 10:33 AM, KDT wrote:

Nashton
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:34:12 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

KDT
I expect that utter nutjob KDT to post this nonsense, but you?

Have you seen the price delta between Apple and other offerings, fanguuurl?

$50/year for 100 GBs rather than $100 for 50 GBs?

Plus, Apple's iCloud is a freaking MESS from top to bottom.

Just deleted your whole stupid post. I'M not going to tidy it up for you

so that I can make a fool of you for the umpteenth time. It's supposed

to be easy ;)

I see you dodged the question again....In your experience with your Windows Phone, what have you found lacking about iCloud?

So how are you paid; by the turd, or by the job?