Re: Add to our coffers...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromNashton
Date08/05/2013 12:54 (08/05/2013 07:54)
Message-ID<kto08t$f8d$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsKDT (1h & 18m)

On 8/4/2013 3:57 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <7fb6a581-53a8-4882-bf82-4e52644bb111@googlegroups.com>, KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 2:36:13 PM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Daylite is a POS, no matter how you slice it or dice it and stop projecting.

If I hadn't invested time and effort into making it what I needed it to

be, without the effort of having Marketcircle troubleshoot it for a fee,

I would switch in a heartbeat.

Windows offers much more choice in CRM software and there are many web

based services.

KDT
So you made a bad purchasing decision......

Lloyd
Many years ago and then bragged about how good it was. Well, right up until he decided to dumb down with Windows... :)

You're grasping for straws, old man.

KDT (1h & 18m)