Re: Add to our coffers...

KDT
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromKDT
Date08/04/2013 20:40 (08/04/2013 11:40)
Message-ID<7fda619b-eae7-42ec-8735-af5984c08e10@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 10:50:34 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Drop box/Skydrive, Google contacts/calendar that syncs with outlook. WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

See how well it works on January 1st.....

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/1/4577814/google-windows-phone-exchange-activesync-extension-december

I don't own a stupid Android device. I own a Windows 8 phone.

So you have no personal experience with iCloud....just as I said.

Educate your sorry ass: http://www.wpcentral.com/backing-and-restoring-personal-data-windows-phone-8

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/basics/restore-a-backup-to-my-phone

"For apps you've installed—whether you bought them from your phone or from your PC—the data and settings you added or changed won't be restored."

Apple must be happy it got a sucker like you to pay for a device with 5 year old screen technology on which they make a hefty 35-40% profit margin. Shame on you, you could have bought a real iPad and made more money for the mother ship, Lloyd.

So now you're going to give cites of benchmarks showing the Nokia outperforming the iPhone 5.....