Re: Add to our coffers...

Jay Songbird
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromJay Songbird
Date08/05/2013 22:39 (08/05/2013 16:39)
Message-ID<ktp24i$gv$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-AFA810.13013205082013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <ktnvu6$f8d$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Alan Baker
On 8/4/2013 3:59 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Nashton
In article <ktm6ck$mpj$1@dont-email.me>, "Jay Songbird" <Jay@email.com> wrote:

Lloyd
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-AA72FE.10100604082013@news.eternal-september.org...

snip for brevity.

Jay Songbird
I pretty much guessed that would be your answer. So you personally not owning any Macs is technically true, but you do own them via your majority shares.

Lloyd
I would say there's a question pertaining to that. Technically speaking, the corporation owns all the assets. Dividends are distributed to the shareholders. If, say; the corporation owns a car, and it is sold, the monies must go into the corporate account, not a shareholder account.

Perhaps one of the financial mavens here, Alwin or -hh, can weigh in and add a pile of nonsensical BS to the thread.

Nashton
So he only owns the majority share of the Macs? I wonder which parts are included... :)

Alan Baker
You and your comrades really ought to buy, steal or rent a life. It's pathetic.

I think it's hilarious that you conceal the fact that you do in practical terms own Macs and that you're now attempting to slam software you declared was terrific...

...and what's pathetic is the time you spend

Ah, yes - the time you spend. Thank God for mommies stipend, eh?

in here slamming a company and its products that you claim you don't use.

Perhaps he does it to hear the shrill, hysterical shrieks from fangurls, such as you.

And he does it so well.

-- "One day closer to payday". Says Alwin, rubbing his hands together and sitting in the bottom of the cupboard, waiting for his mommy to die.