Re: Add to our coffers...

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromLloyd
Date08/04/2013 15:41 (08/04/2013 08:41)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-338B20.08415704082013@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsKDT
FollowupsSandman (22m) > Lloyd
Nashton (1h & 8m) > Lloyd

In article <df7bf6ee-9cdd-4efa-9735-ac92a30d7859@googlegroups.com>, KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:34:12 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
I expect that utter nutjob KDT to post this nonsense, but you?

Have you seen the price delta between Apple and other offerings, fanguuurl?

$50/year for 100 GBs rather than $100 for 50 GBs?

Plus, Apple's iCloud is a freaking MESS from top to bottom.

KDT
So in your personal experience with your Windows Phone, how have you found iCloud lacking?

Tut tut, you weren't supposed to remember he didn't have an iPhone! :)

That said, he did use it from his Macs. Probably still does.

Can you back up your entire Android device to Google Drive and restore it to another device (answer = no)

Yeah, I found that out when I got the Nook HD+. I had thought a simple thing to bring the HD+ up and running would be just backup and restore from the HD. Nope, not possible.

But I could do that very thing when I got my iPad Mini. Backed up the iPad 1, restored and upgraded to the Mini and later to the iPhone 5. Quite simple and elegant. Kind of explains why the iOS devices are worth more doesn't it?

Sandman (22m) > Lloyd
Nashton (1h & 8m) > Lloyd