Re: Add to our coffers...

Jay Songbird
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromJay Songbird
Date08/03/2013 18:58 (08/03/2013 12:58)
Message-ID<ktjcek$ngi$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-2E0C4B.09485103082013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <ktj8ip$2jd$1@dont-email.me>, "Jay Songbird" <Jay@email.com> wrote:

Alan Baker
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-0C1E02.08003403082013@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <ktiu42$c62$1@dont-email.me>, "Jay Songbird" <Jay@email.com> wrote:

Jay Songbird
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-AB1B09.07100803082013@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <ktinva$efg$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Lloyd
http://blogs.computerworld.com/public-cloud/22585/apple-tells-some-icloud- us er s-pay-or-lose

Rejoice faithful Mac brethren as Apple is in the process of stashing even more money away by screwing its customers.

For some in here, it's what's good for a tax dodging corporation and f&ck the consumer.

And it's no coincidence that the ones that advocate for Apple, have no lives to speak of.

" It's good business for Apple, of course. After all, in the event it can get 300 million users to pony up even $20 per year then the company stands to trouser a rather pleasing $6 billion.

What's less ethical is that as the integration between its solutions and iCloud increases, it seems clear most users will eventually find themselves requiring more data than their allowance provides simply in order to use the profound new features Apple is introducing."

Nice spin by you and the author of the article.

Jay Songbird
Your POS newsreader broke this link also!!! There is a setting to prevent this. The folks at CSMS walked Alice through it a few weeks ago. Perhaps they might be able to help you also.

It works for me, don't care if it works for you. Get a better newsreader!

Alan Baker
The "son you wished was yours", Alice, uses those same words. You're making him/her, proud.

Amazingly, when people

"People"? As in TWO people on all of Usenet? Hehehehe.

-)

say things that are true, they often say pretty much the same thing about the same subject.

It's the liars who are all over the map.

Well, you are a known liar, he is only ignorant.

-)

I thought you were prepping your car, for the wall, Loser. Or has your race ended before it started, if it even existed.

-)

You know, I wouldn't wish a parasite like you on Lloyd. He doesn't deserve something so dire.

-)

-- "One day closer to payday". Says Alwin, rubbing his hands together and sitting in the bottom of the cupboard, waiting for his mommy to die.