Re: Add to our coffers...

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Add to our coffers...
FromLloyd
Date08/04/2013 18:03 (08/04/2013 11:03)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-156A09.11032104082013@news.eternal-september.org>

In article <mr-6A80BC.17262004082013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lloydparsons-125F61.09100904082013@news.eternal-september.org>, Lloyd <lloydparsons@me.com>wrote:

KDT
So in your personal experience with your Windows Phone, how have you found iCloud lacking?

Lloyd
Tut tut, you weren't supposed to remember he didn't have an iPhone! :)

That said, he did use it from his Macs. Probably still does.

Sandman
Nashton 11/15/2012 07:17:28 AM <k8312o$g5d$1@speranza.aioe.org>

"I don't own nor will I ever buy another Mac."

Lloyd
And you can believe that or not, right? :)

Sandman
Of course not, given this:

Nashton 11/15/2012 07:18:43 PM <k834lj$ous$1@speranza.aioe.org>

"I still own Macs but..."

Note the date and time. :)

He went from not owning any macs to owning Macs (plural) in one minute and fifteen seconds, which means he probably wrote the first message when in line at the Apple Store and the second when he had paid for his new Macs, right? :)

)