Re: Pretty cool...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Pretty cool...
Message-ID<mr-D2F00D.16110011062013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint

In article <kp798b$vcu$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Nashton
If this is anything like the Cube, with connectors in the rear or even the bottom (who knows), it's just another proprietary Apple product that will disappoint.

Alan Baker
Wait... ...let me get this straight. If the connectors are on the back, it will disappoint?

Sandman
Yes, desktop computers should all have their connectors on the front in Nicolas' world :)

Flint
Mine too. Connectors on the front? Hell yeah!

If you only could decide for yourself what direction to put your computer in. Damn those laws that force you to put the back facing away from you!

Imagine if you had a computer that had the power button and *all* I/O and ports on one side, and the computer had a case where there really was no logical "back" or "front", and what if it even was on a swiveling foot so you could easily decide for yourself where the ports should be facing at any time?

Wow, how much wouldn't you spend to get a computer like THAT.

-- Sandman[.net]