Re: Pretty cool...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Pretty cool...
FromNashton
Date06/24/2013 19:00 (06/24/2013 14:00)
Message-ID<kq9tva$atg$1@speranza.aioe.org>
Followsed
FollowupsAlan Baker (16m)

On 06-24-13 12:40 PM, ed wrote:

ed
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:32:58 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote: ...

Steve de Mena
Are you going to buy a new Mac Pro, and if so, what would you use it for? Steve

Alan Baker
I might.

It depends whether or not I find the performance of SolidWorks on my MacBook Pro running under Parallels adequate to my purposes.

ed
1- did solidworks never release their announced os x version? 2- why not run one of the mac cad packages that have been trumpeted on here as being high end? ;D

Now bakr is in to 3d? What kind of the 3D, I'd like to know.

And this is another perfect example of how the Mac needs Windows to be whole, so to speak.