Re: Stupidity in motion

Sandman
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
Message-ID<mr-EF3E67.15053918042013@News.Individual.NET>
Followsjay birdsong

In article <kkoq9p$o8m$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

ed
That's what meant by "keep up". A link was provided earlier.

Sandman
the link you provided doesn't seem to provide the weight you listed, curb weight or otherwise.

Well, it does.

jay birdsong
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Michael and reading... never compatible :-D

ed
So no figures were "made up" like your snide remark had hoped it would be - and like Michael did.

Sandman
no link with the weight, along with a claim that it was from the same vehicle (with a different weight) seems suspicious, no?

You mean like how Michael linked to a page that confirmed his - by you uncontested - number? I know you have a thing for trolling me and Alan, but the lengths you go to hold the lowly troll wannabes behind your back is just laughable.

jay birdsong
Poor widdle baby. MOOHOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Have you learned how to count to potato yet? :)

ed
Ironically, Ed didn't respond to Michaels totally ludicrous figures and question them. I wonder why? :-D

Sandman
it's because i try not to respond to him at all, as a general rule

So don't respond to me to question my non-made up number (that you apparently didn't even check up on) when you won't at least be consistent. For all you knew - the number WAS made up because Michael was lying about his numbers and all part of my game of making fun of him.

jay birdsong
Yes, hehehe. yes, of course. You meant to do it.

Let me know when you figure out how it "only" can take a Honda 90 minutes what takes a Dodge an hour and a half to do! Is it the weight? Is it the length of the cars?

Hahahaah!!!!!!!

Michael Patelmo 04/17/2013 08:36:08 PM <kkmpt4$pf1$1@dont-email.me>

It takes a big, heavy,boat like Dodge Charger an hour and a half to get from Oslo to Uppsala. But it only takes a Honda Accord 90 minutes.

-- Sandman[.net]