Re: Stupidity in motion

-hh
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
From-hh
Date04/19/2013 00:50 (04/18/2013 15:50)
Message-ID<8e983620-4e95-4252-8594-8fc34d1eb4ea@e5g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton

On Apr 18, 5:16=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 04-17-13 8:32 AM, -hh wrote:

On Apr 16, 8:41 pm, KDT <scarface...@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
What's sad is that you think that the car someone drives means anythin=

g.

=A0 If my car gets me where I want to go, I could care less what it is=

.

Capability is the first priority. =A0If everyone stopped there, we woul=

all still be driving black Model T's. =A0 To be willing to pay for more isn't really an issue - although a good number go "overboard" and see it as a social statement / status symbol. =A0In the meantime, there's also some that perceive all such choices as only possibly being a statement and not anything else.

I just wonder what you are compensating for? A horrible marriage? Unfulfilling career choices?

All of the above, plus insecurity. =A0Particularly when they themselves try to brag.

-hh

Nashton
Shut up. You're running from the mouth again. =A0;)

Buy your Model T yet, insecure compensator?

-hh