Re: Stupidity in motion

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromLloyd
Date04/20/2013 14:42 (04/20/2013 07:42)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-A5EDA7.07423420042013@news.eternal-september.org>
Followsjay birdsong
Followupsjay birdsong (2h & 25m)

In article <kktv43$te$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-479A25.15464016042013@news.eternal-september.org...

snip for brevity

I live in an older 2750 sqft home in an old neighborhod.

Lloyd
Calm down. Just busting them - like you.

My guess, you’re an extreme hoarder.

Not unless you count garage cats! :)

One of the mama cats is a real slut...

jay birdsong
A true story. There was a fire some time ago at a Chinese restaurant in New Rochelle. After putting it out and investigating, the firemen found CAT PELTS in the garbage behind the place. About twenty of them. It made the Westchester papers.

LOL!

My dad told me that when he was a kid, the kids around the neighborhood used to sell rabbits to the chinese grocer, but the owner had a rule requiring at least one paw to not be skinned so he could be sure he was getting rabbits!

jay birdsong (2h & 25m)