Re: Stupidity in motion

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromAlan Baker
Date04/19/2013 19:27 (04/19/2013 10:27)
Message-ID<alangbaker-717152.10272519042013@news.shawcable.net>
Followsjay birdsong
Followupsjay birdsong (27m) > Alan Baker

In article <kkru89$4hk$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-73719E.09512119042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <kkrbq7$ph0$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-28C975.07432319042013@News.Individual.NET...

In article <f9bc9cb6-323c-4c46-8b2f-6fcf53ac39f4@c5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

Sandman
Only those that didn't notice where the goal posts started!

jay birdsong
the goal posts were "is not," vs "is too," no context given

Incorrect. Here is the comment:

"if you choose to spend money on a rapidly depreciating asset that is entirely up to you."

The context was cars. Here is Nashtons ignorant reply to that:

"Thanks for your concern. A car isn't an asset. It's liability, no matter what you buy."

Yes, he actually wrote that. Michael Patelmo shared his bit of wisdom to the party:

"An asset doesn't depreciate the moment you buy it, Brain, it appreciates."

Alan Baker
Hmmmm.........and I always really believed that. Maybe that’s why I own a house worth over a couple of mill, a couple of nice cars, I spend what I want on what I want, have a bunch of maxed out CD's, own an income producing building, and have ZERO liabilities except my AMX card, which I pay off every month.

And to think; I've been doing it the wrong way all my life. Oh well, you can't argue with success.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Your fairy tales, you mean?

Why is it you trolls all think that bragging about things you don't have is cool?

jay birdsong
Jeeze - I'm getting as good as Zara!

You can't help but be "as good", Michael.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Revision:

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of Losers with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Ahhhhh.....life is good. Now you have forced me into figuring out how to piss away a bunch of money this weekend.

And yet, loaning $1K to your brother left you too poor to come to Skip Barber...

Perhaps I'll start at 42 this evening! Then an expensive junket in the city tomorrow. Thanks, Alwin, a capital idea. Enjoy your Tube Steak. In your case, I don't mean "Hot Dog", but, that should work for you also.

LOL

42, huh? Wow. They have a $49 entree. You're really living it up, Michael.

FYI: Your POS machine is garbling the text. LOL.

Ta Ta.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."