Re: Stupidity in motion

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromAlan Baker
Date04/19/2013 20:00 (04/19/2013 11:00)
Message-ID<alangbaker-69994E.11000719042013@news.shawcable.net>
Followsjay birdsong
Followupsjay birdsong (26m) > Alan Baker

In article <kks089$jsc$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
Hmmmm.........and I always really believed that. Maybe that’s why I own a house worth over a couple of mill, a couple of nice cars, I spend what I want on what I want, have a bunch of maxed out CD's, own an income producing building, and have ZERO liabilities except my AMX card, which I pay off every month.

And to think; I've been doing it the wrong way all my life. Oh well, you can't argue with success.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Your fairy tales, you mean?

Why is it you trolls all think that bragging about things you don't have is cool?

Alan Baker
Jeeze - I'm getting as good as Zara!

You can't help but be "as good", Michael.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Revision:

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of Losers with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Ahhhhh.....life is good. Now you have forced me into figuring out how to piss away a bunch of money this weekend.

And yet, loaning $1K to your brother left you too poor to come to Skip Barber...

jay birdsong
sigh..........

Yeah... ...it must be sad to have so few choices left in life.

I'll spare a kind thought for you while I'm prepping my RF89.

-)

Alan Baker
Perhaps I'll start at 42 this evening! Then an expensive junket in the city tomorrow. Thanks, Alwin, a capital idea. Enjoy your Tube Steak. In your case, I don't mean "Hot Dog", but, that should work for you also.

LOL

jay birdsong
Ah!! Tacit agreement.

Alan Baker
42, huh? Wow. They have a $49 entree. You're really living it up, Michael.

jay birdsong
Which "42" are you referencing, Alwin?

The one in White Plains, Michael.

-)

Is $49 too much or too little?

sigh.......you will always remain a worthless, Loser.

It's certainly too little to use as a brag that you have money to "piss away".

-)

Alan Baker
FYI: Your POS machine is garbling the text. LOL.

Ta Ta.

"Ta Ta" didn't quite work out as you'd planned, huh?

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."