Re: Stupidity in motion

jay birdsong
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
Fromjay birdsong
Date04/16/2013 22:32 (04/16/2013 16:32)
Message-ID<kkkcal$i09$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsLloyd (14m) > jay birdsong

"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-C207FF.15294416042013@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <kkk9s7$vi2$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

Lloyd
"Lloyd" wrote in message news:lloydparsons-0599FE.13013716042013@news.eternal-september.org...

In article <kkk2hj$8la$2@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

jay birdsong
On 2013-04-16 12:43 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

Lloyd
"he is an 80 year old guy in *FLORIDA* trying to make it seem like a four door sedan that is 20 cm longer than a Honda Accord is too big." ---Sandman

Curb weight:

Dodge Charger 5350 Honda Accord 3206

It's only a little bigger. BWAHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

A ton bigger!!!!!!!!!! What a behemoth! I wonder how much that stupid hat adds to the mix?

And a V six cylinder Honda Accord beats it in the 1/4 and the corners!!! BWAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! What a friggin BOAT!!

jay birdsong
What is it with Mac advocates and their choice in cars?

Here's KDT's car after much research on the web:

http://tinyurl.com/bla4kwd

Why?

I have a Buick which has absolutely nothing with my choice of tech gear.

Lloyd
Good boy. At least you bought something American. It must look good parked next to your trailer.

Why would I want to live in a trailer? And if I did, how would it be any concern of yours?

I live in an older 2750 sqft home in an old neighborhod.

Calm down. Just busting them - like you.

My guess, you’re an extreme hoarder.