Re: Stupidity in motion

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromAlan Baker
Date04/17/2013 03:44 (04/16/2013 18:44)
Message-ID<alangbaker-70070B.18443416042013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsKDT
Followupsjay birdsong (10h & 13m)

In article <10b22672-60a4-42fd-be21-88a97962fd68@googlegroups.com>, KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
What's sad is that you think that the car someone drives means anything. If my car gets me where I want to go, I could care less what it is.

Welll...

I wouldn't go quite that far myself. Cars can be fun. That's why I have a Miata: it's fun. For very little money, it is one of the best handling cars you can buy for ANY money, and when the weather's accommodating, I can put the roof down and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the west coast.

-)

I just wonder what you are compensating for? A horrible marriage? Unfulfilling career choices?

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

jay birdsong (10h & 13m)