Re: Stupidity in motion

Lloyd
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromLloyd
Date04/17/2013 14:15 (04/17/2013 07:15)
Message-ID<lloydparsons-567AFF.07153817042013@news.eternal-september.org>
Followsjay birdsong

In article <kkm2it$5cc$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-70070B.18443416042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <10b22672-60a4-42fd-be21-88a97962fd68@googlegroups.com>, KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
What's sad is that you think that the car someone drives means anything. If my car gets me where I want to go, I could care less what it is.

Welll...

I wouldn't go quite that far myself. Cars can be fun. That's why I have a Miata: it's fun. For very little money, it is one of the best handling cars you can buy for ANY money, and when the weather's accommodating, I can put the roof down and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the west coast.

jay birdsong
And, the kiddies just love it.

As do a fair number of grown ups! :)

While the Miata isn't the best of that particular style of car, it does bring back many fond memories of the MGB, Triumph, Austin-Healys and many others of years gone by.

Of course, it probably takes less maintenance than all those oldies.