Re: Stupidity in motion

jay birdsong
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
Fromjay birdsong
Date04/19/2013 20:26 (04/19/2013 14:26)
Message-ID<kks23d$2c2$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (12m)

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-69994E.11000719042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <kks089$jsc$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
Hmmmm.........and I always really believed that. Maybe that’s why I own a house worth over a couple of mill, a couple of nice cars, I spend what I want on what I want, have a bunch of maxed out CD's, own an income producing building, and have ZERO liabilities except my AMX card, which I pay off every month.

And to think; I've been doing it the wrong way all my life. Oh well, you can't argue with success.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Your fairy tales, you mean?

Why is it you trolls all think that bragging about things you don't have is cool?

jay birdsong
Jeeze - I'm getting as good as Zara!

You can't help but be "as good", Michael.

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of people with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Revision:

Too bad my "asset list" will get a bunch of Losers with no assets and a bunch of liabilities panties tied in knots.

Ahhhhh.....life is good. Now you have forced me into figuring out how to piss away a bunch of money this weekend.

And yet, loaning $1K to your brother left you too poor to come to Skip Barber...

Alan Baker
sigh..........

Yeah... ...it must be sad to have so few choices left in life.

I'll spare a kind thought for you while I'm prepping my RF89.

YOU HAVE AN RF89!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAVE COST YOU A FORTUNE!!!!!!!!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Formula/2918521/RF89-Van-Diemen-F-C-.html

:-)

jay birdsong
Perhaps I'll start at 42 this evening! Then an expensive junket in the city tomorrow. Thanks, Alwin, a capital idea. Enjoy your Tube Steak. In your case, I don't mean "Hot Dog", but, that should work for you also.

LOL

Alan Baker
Ah!! Tacit agreement.

jay birdsong
42, huh? Wow. They have a $49 entree. You're really living it up, Michael.

Alan Baker
Which "42" are you referencing, Alwin?

The one in White Plains, Michael.

White Plains? BZZZZZZTT!! I thought you claimed I live in Florida. God, you're a stupid fuck

-)

Is $49 too much or too little?

sigh.......you will always remain a worthless, Loser.

It's certainly too little to use as a brag that you have money to "piss away".

BWAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAA!!

See above. BBZZZZZZTTT.

:-)

jay birdsong
FYI: Your POS machine is garbling the text. LOL.

Ta Ta.

Alan Baker
"Ta Ta" didn't quite work out as you'd planned, huh?

END.