Re: Stupidity in motion

Nashton
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
FromNashton
Date04/19/2013 00:16 (04/18/2013 19:16)
Message-ID<kkprb8$5tl$3@speranza.aioe.org>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (34m)

On 04-17-13 8:32 AM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Apr 16, 8:41 pm, KDT <scarface...@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
What's sad is that you think that the car someone drives means anything. If my car gets me where I want to go, I could care less what it is.

-hh
Capability is the first priority. If everyone stopped there, we would all still be driving black Model T's. To be willing to pay for more isn't really an issue - although a good number go "overboard" and see it as a social statement / status symbol. In the meantime, there's also some that perceive all such choices as only possibly being a statement and not anything else.

KDT
I just wonder what you are compensating for? A horrible marriage? Unfulfilling career choices?

-hh
All of the above, plus insecurity. Particularly when they themselves try to brag.

-hh

Shut up. You're running from the mouth again. ;)

-hh (34m)