Re: Stupidity in motion

ed
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
Fromed
Date04/18/2013 00:20 (04/17/2013 15:20)
Message-ID<9c1d9757-4532-4c2b-b6c3-65730e2ded00@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsAlan Baker (1h & 40m) > ed
Sandman (7h & 42m)

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:08:46 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
That's what meant by "keep up". A link was provided earlier.

the link you provided doesn't seem to provide the weight you listed, curb weight or otherwise.

I'll be civil in spite of your sarcastic remarks and game playing. I misread in the tech specs and took total weight instead of curb weight. Total weight (in sweden) is max load capacity for the vehicle.

gotcha, that makes sense.

So no figures were "made up" like your snide remark had hoped it would be - and like Michael did.

no link with the weight, along with a claim that it was from the same vehicle (with a different weight) seems suspicious, no? but we're on the same page. ;D

Ironically, Ed didn't respond to Michaels totally ludicrous figures and question them. I wonder why? :-D

it's because i try not to respond to him at all, as a general rule (it may have happened a time or two when i didn't notice the poster's name).

Alan Baker (1h & 40m) > ed
Sandman (7h & 42m)