Re: Stupidity in motion

-hh
SubjectRe: Stupidity in motion
From-hh
Date04/17/2013 13:32 (04/17/2013 04:32)
Message-ID<a0a6fe99-1c91-4a55-b13c-c21447eb7291@r13g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
FollowsKDT
FollowupsNashton (1d, 10h & 43m) > -hh

On Apr 16, 8:41=A0pm, KDT <scarface...@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
What's sad is that you think that the car someone drives means anything. =A0If my car gets me where I want to go, I could care less what it is.

Capability is the first priority. If everyone stopped there, we would all still be driving black Model T's. To be willing to pay for more isn't really an issue - although a good number go "overboard" and see it as a social statement / status symbol. In the meantime, there's also some that perceive all such choices as only possibly being a statement and not anything else.

I just wonder what you are compensating for? A horrible marriage? Unfulfilling career choices?

All of the above, plus insecurity. Particularly when they themselves try to brag.

-hh

Nashton (1d, 10h & 43m) > -hh