Sandman
Run little girl, run.

Snit
#1 Direct lie from Sandman.

Retort fail - the quoted text doesn't even contain a claim.

Sandman
It's not like I expected your to challenge YOURSELF to actually respond to actual reasoning regarding your lies.

Snit
#2 Direct lie from Sandman.

Retort fail - the quoted text contains a claim about my own expectations, something a third party can not deem a "lie".

Sandman
Nah, you'll just make up more lies instead!

Snit
#3 Direct lie from Sandman.

Yet you proved me correct! Color me shocked! :)

Sandman
Reminds me about this:

Snit
#4 Direct lie from Sandman.

Retort fail - the quoted text contains a claim about what something reminds me about - something a third party can not deem a "lie".

Sandman
"Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger."

I doubt you feel all that "superior" though.

Snit
#5 Direct lie from Sandman.

Retort fail - see above.

Sandman
But you are 100% unable to counter the facts, so you focus on the person instead, like *always* :-D

Snit
#6 Direct lie from Sandman.

Retort fail - the only way you could make this a lie is by countering the facts, which of course you can not do, so it remains a fact.

Seriously, Sandman, THAT is all you are doing.

Lie #1

The problem for you is that you know you can't counter me when I lay forward the facts, so you have to ignore it like you did here:

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

But then from the other side of your mouth you want to claim I never support my claims, which of course I do. So even though I do just note that you are telling the same lie again when I've already disproven it, you want to use that "method" as a response to a post of mine that contains support, just so you can ignore it.

At no point in time will you be able to focus on the message and respond to the content, it will always be diverted into focusing on the messenger and making empty lies.

It is idiotic trolling from you.

And it's *really* ironic for you to call "empty unsupported claims" as "idiotic trolling", when that's *all you do*.

As has been noted, all my counts of your lies have been countered by me at some point. Let me know if you want me to insert the same response every time you tell the lie of if you're fine with me just noting your lie when I've already disproven it. I'm sure I could whip up a script to accommodate your trolling regardless.

-- Sandman

Snit (14m) > Sandman