Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/06/2017 04:48 (02/05/2017 19:48)
Message-ID<a829a33c-2ec7-47c2-a355-abe6a259def6@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 8:36:01 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/5/17, 8:27 PM, in article o78qc6$v4a$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Silver Slimer

On 2017-02-05 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:

Tim
So snit loves to tell others that they are begging for his attention. Numerous polls document clearly that snit is despised by all and most want him to leave.

So here is a new a poll.

Do you want snit to stay? Do you want snit to leave?

Let us see what the data shows.

One word response is required. Stay or leave. I'm not keeping track as I suspect it will be very one sided.

Silver Slimer
Leave.

Snit
Yet you talk about me daily. You obsess over me. Comes down to you want your own hatred and bigotry to leave... but you are not ready. When you are ready to think for yourself and not let Breitbart and Infowars do your thinking -- when you are ready to become a true Christian -- you will have me (in part) to thank for that. And you will get there some day