Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/06/2017 19:49 (02/06/2017 10:49)
Message-ID<2115554a-ce2f-40a2-a16b-56d78d0f7fbb@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsGreyCloud (4h & 33m)

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 11:38:37 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/6/17, 11:34 AM, in article o7affv$cbq$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Tim
One word response is required. Stay or leave. I'm not keeping track as I suspect it will be very one sided.

Snit
Good grief... here you are begging OTHERS to talk about me.

It is a sickness you have.

Sandman
It seems you couldn't even muster a single sock puppet to tell the group you should stay. You have no one that agrees with you, no one that likes you and no one that wants you to be here.

Apart from the obvious trolling, it's hard to understand why you hang around when you're so universally hated.

Silver Slimer
+1. I'm sure that comp.sys.mac.advocacy and comp.os.linux.advocacy are not the only times in life where the guy has been kindly asked to leave and not gotten the hint.

Snit
If people did not want me here they would not obsess over me.

LOL! Telling readers what people "would" do again, Snit? And why are you pretending you care about what people "want" all of a sudden? Don't you think that's stretching the PC thing a bit too far in your case?

GreyCloud (4h & 33m)